Monday, April 12, 2010

Just because I have pink dice doesn't mean I won't kick ass.

Hello and welcome to what I hope will be the start of something new and slightly dorky.

This blog is for all the Girly Nerdy Gamers out there who feel like they are the only ones who love a good sale at Victoria's Secret yet enjoy throwing down a good D20 with the rest of the guys on a Friday night.

Sometimes it can be a bit lonely being the ' gamer chick' trying to explain your hobbies to either sex. Guys don't understand your need for brownies, shoes or why you jumped up and down screaming like a fan girl when Jim and Pam got together on The Office.

Girls don't understand your need to sit in basement pretending you're a half elf rouge pirate trying the stop the Black Fleet from taking all your loot, yearly trips to Gen-con or why you have X-men comics next to a stack of bridal magazines.

Since this is so new I can't be sure how often I'll update or what topics will come up. I may blog about what happened on Glee, trying to survive convention season with wallets and friendships still intact or what happens when you tell your co-workers you took a pole dancing class at said convention. ^-^()

I just hope to get some laughs if nothing else.

Welcome to Girly Nerdy Gamer blog

Reggie
Owner the Pink Dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment